2nd edition, published by Rucksack Readers.
This ‘Rucksack Readers’ guidebook contains all you need to plan and enjoy the John Muir Way on foot or by bike:
- Background on John Muir’s life, the canal heritage and wildlife
- Detailed description of the route from west to east
- Summary of each section showing distance, terrain and food/drink stops
- Details of visitor attractions and side-trips
- Planning information for travel by car, train, bus or plane
- Detailed mapping of the John Muir Way on 20 pages at 1:75,000
- In full colour, with 100 photographs
- Further route options, diversions and an unofficial shortcut
- Rainproof paper throughout.